Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Like Purple Nailpolish

Recently, I started a scrap document where I can write and scratch and write and edit and write and scratch again for this site. This means that I’m doing a lot more scratching than usual and it's not just because I have hives. So it’s with my greatest apologies that I tell you I’ve entered into a sort of writer’s block. This time, it’s not because I have great and lofty ideas and difficulty in expressing them. (Which actually worked as a great high school excuse for not having a paper done on time.) It’s because I have absolutely nothing to say that I’d want people to read. So I’m just going to write that I started writing an essay that I think is ridiculously good but that I’ll have nothing to do with since my professor gave out topics for our first essays (I hate when they do that), so I’ll probably put it up here. And you will all be the first to read it. I don’t even know what that means. Anyway, I also realized that the JIB Awards voting time is almost over, so if you’d like to procrastinate at work and this post just didn’t do it for you, here's a list of tons and tons of Jewish blogs to spend your time on. And if you want to vote for a Best Student Life blog, you'd go here. Just sayin'.

5 original thoughts out there

Blogger null said...

Its a sad state in this country when a lack of anything to say keeps people from talking...
tuvbbea

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont the relevance of the purple nailpolish- but i like the way it smells!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

You, Sara, are a freak.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o its better...way better

Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is definately the longest you have ever gone without posting. You realy MUST have the block.

Friday, February 03, 2006 1:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares