Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Layered

I ended my weekend with a little hiking at this place not so far away from where I live because there are waterfalls there. I've been there a few times before, but this was the only time I actually went the whole way and completed the trail instead of stopping at the waterfalls for lunch and then turning back.





8 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

i think i had more fun on prez day- i should post my pics of me sitting in class. there is this one great shot of me just staring at the clock- willing it to move faster- gotta love school on a national holiday!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

You have an awesome spirit, though!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

that looks like such a nice place for a hike... hope you had a great time, the scenery is beautiful.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u share with us the location of such hiking gorunds?

whats it called

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Ramapo Reservation I think. It's on Route 202. Here's some info about it. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8.5 miles?!?!?
how long did it take u?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Well...we started at about 1:30 and finished at about 5 with a break for lunch. But then, I didn't go the same way the guy who wrote that did. We started near the waterfalls and although we switched to the "ridge" trail, we never got to see the view of the city. So I don't know...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She went with me. I would like to go to the palisades one day and do the hike there too.... that really does overlook the city.

She also made lunch, and gave me this uber-complicated sandwich with sprinkles on top. yes, she is that much of a dork. ALthough she will probably be one of those sweet-ass moms who make pancakes in the shape of mickey mouse (tall, dark, hairy, smart, handsome boys take note).

Saturday, February 25, 2006 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares