Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy Purims All Around!

There was a row of superheroes in the men's section and a row of princesses in the women's section at megillah reading tonight, but I think the award for most fun costume goes to the kid with the guitar and Hendrix wig--not necessarily because it was that creative, but because the wig was about three times his size.

Chag Sameach!

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to a really chasidic shul, Chernobyler actually, and I was expecting everyone to get dressed up in cool costumes. I wore my kilt and a big renaissance shirt...... I was the only person above the age of, like, 8 who had a costume. Very uncomfortable.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares