Tuesday, April 11, 2006

And Now, Ladies and Gentlemen...Lazy Shabbos

A friend at Einstein sent me this: Lazy Shabbos. (It's from skit night.) My favorite part? "Sitting in shul, Jewish geography's the illest."

Anyway, I feel bad that all my recent posts are an average of three sentences, but my computer and I aren't having the smoothest relationship right now, so bear with us.

Oh, and Mommy and Daddy...don't watch it cause you might not be thrilled with some of the word choices. Love you!

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Amazing, Adam. :)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

hahahahhaha! That wasn't even what I meant. :) I thought it was great that you found it funny because I didn't realize you'd get all the jokes.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel guilty that I laughed like a lunatic after watching that!

Saturday, April 15, 2006 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares