Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Computer's a Mess

I have half a post on wild turkeys ready to go and waiting for the accompanying pictures that cannot be loaded because my computer is both under attack by virusi (that's the new plural virus) and loaded with too much junk for any memory space left over. So I just wanted to say that I cry at night for my computer.

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oy refuah shelemah to your computer! whats its full name? ill add it to my prayer list.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger null said...

Thats funny cuz this one time i was halfway through a bottle of wild turkey when I got a flu Virus.
...I also cried all night.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

So, Ben...you know I meant the actual animals, right? :)

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:09:00 AM  
Blogger null said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger null said...

Wild Turkey's are animals not just a hard liquor? hmm insight!

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares