Tuesday, June 06, 2006

But They Had Prepared Coffees Already

After oversleeping Monday morning, I hurried too much and got facewash in both eyes. Which is why I wasn't thinking straight and left my sweater at home. It wasn't so cold that I was suffering though, but my classroom was freezing! So after class, I went to the coffee shop up the block to get a tea. Only, they were out of hot water. I repeat--they were out of hot water.
Have a good day. :)

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

haha- this is because tea is so wrong compared to coffee ( i started drinking tea but i still think its wrong and berate myself every time i drink it)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:33:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like the time I went to the pizza shop here and there was no pizza left. Then I got a "yes, moron" look when I said, "Are you serious? There's really no pizza?" Gotta love Jew food restaurants!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares