Friday, May 26, 2006

The Little Bugger Likes the Brothers

I found this video of a baby rocking out to Midnight Rider. And not only is this little smusher an adorable dancer with awesome taste in music (we love you Brothers!), but my cousin's daughter Bat-Tzion loves the Allman Brothers as well. I'd suggest a shidduch, but (a) I think the baby in the video's a girl and (b) the two of them need to spread their Brothers-love to the rest of the baby world. All I have to say is this: the only thing better than an adorable baby is an adorable baby dancing to the Allman Brothers and the only thing better than the Allman Brothers is an adorable baby dancing to the Allman Brothers. Must...have...

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little bugger? That's highly unladylike, D.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares