Wednesday, June 07, 2006

FLOSSER!

Chapter One
Once upon a time I was driving home from school with a friend. While going over the bridge, I had my eyes on the cars ahead, beside, and behind me, the road, and the sky. After noticing how brilliant and stunning the sky was on that particular day, I pointed it out to the friend. He replied, "Dina, you're a stoner...who just doesn't get stoned."
Chapter Two
My brother was looking through the pictures I had in my phone and after what I think was the eighth, closed the phone and asked me if I drive to get places or to take pictures of the sky. I would have told him I drive like anyone else (if you hold the phone on the steering wheel to take a picture, you still have full control of the wheel), but realized I would have sounded like I was just in denial.
Here are some illustrations before I continue this tale.






























Chapter Three
I realized it might be wise not to divide my attention between the road and sky while driving and vowed not to take sky pictures anymore. The only problem was that I am gifted with a talent for observing things...while on the road. So, I turn your attention to the other pictures I've taken from both the road and just walking around complete with explanations and/or captions. As a bonus, I made three galleries. The other pictures are kind of just floating.



It says NERF!


Apparently, some clouds believe in Gd.


I used to pass this ad everyday on my way to school. And what's the only thing cuter than a baby? Four babies!


The License Plates Gallery
Punchbugi Red!

"I floss at you."

Someone should inform this driver that a simple MD would take up less room and not require spell check.

Destination: Sweet?

The Signs Gallery
A sign I saw while leaving da Bronx once. Classic.

I guess after the lords took the valley all that was left for the dingman was the ferry.


The Trucks vs. Drivers Gallery
Is this the trucks way of telling me I can choose the driver's destiny?

This truck was a lot more clear. The left side said, "live." The right side (featured here) said, "die."


Coins for sale?


It's the Trucker Dog!

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I was going up to Pennsylvania.

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares