Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Think This Was My 5th Time Hearing Midnight Rider Live


I went hiking in New Jersey yesterday with Eliana. Then I hurried home to shower and get ready to see the Allman Brothers. I went to see the Brothers at PNC with Zvi and, as usual, they put on a great show. It didn't top their performance on Aug. 23, 2005 but they opened with "No One to Run With." Exactly! (Then: Trouble No More, Midnight Rider, Rocking Horse, Soulshine, Who to Believe, Black Hearted Woman, Anyday (a cover), Melissa, Who's Been Talking (cover), Ain't Wastin' Time No More, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, and encored with One Way Out.) And then today I went to Six Flags with Nukes, Moishele, and Nukes's friend Marina. Basically, I was working all summer and now that I have two weeks off--one of which is before school starts--I'm cramming my summer vacation into it. Cheers.



(There was a purple house with a purple car. Plain ol' awesome.)





"Oh, it sounds like bats."
"Four. Four more cars."
"Um, did you hear what I said?"
"Yeah."
"I said it sounds like bats."
"I know."
"So why'd you say...?"
"It was purely random."

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

midnight rider has been stuck in my head for like three weeks now.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares