Tuesday, August 15, 2006

QOTD: LCL Edition (only my cousin should get that) with Picture Bonuses

I played mommy today to a couple of the world's cutest kids. Yeah, that's right--I worried about which skirt is the easiest to wash smashed cookie crumbs and lollipop stains out of, which shoes I could wear to a wedding and still run after little ones in, what hairstyle would keep the most hair out of my face and away from grabbing hands, etc. when I was preparing my outfit yesterday. And I have to say that I want to have a baby. What? Sorry.



It was late and the Palisades appeared before us in endless curves of darkness. The two kids were asleep in their carseats behind us while my cousin and I talked about our summers. "Why can't we just fall in love and have kids?" she asked. And so I made her quote of the day. :)

If I tell you the story it won't be funny, but let's just say that after I pulled into my driveway I noticed my glasses were on the hood of my car.

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new decor!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

The wedding hall?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh hahahahhaha did you mean the blog setup? :)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want to have a baby by any chance?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a random Hunter question for you. How do I go about getting my Hunter i.d.? Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares