Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, I Looove Sea Water

At around 12:30 my brother and I decided that we were going to go jet skiing. We changed into swimwear, grabbed a couple of towels, and hopped into my car. We drove and drove and drove all the way down to Exit 30 on the Garden State Parkway (an exit we previously didn't even know existed) to a place in Ocean City, NJ which is past Atlantic City. We didn't take that many pictures, but we documented the road trip.
Act One: The Drive There
Scene One: Meat Being Eaten in My Car
Starring
Ari as Meat Eater
Filmed by
Not the Driver

Scene Two: Getting Off Exit 30
Starring
Me as The Driver
Filmed by
Ari

Act Two: The Ride Home
Scene One: Ari Driving
Starring
Ari as The Driver
Filmed by
Me

The End!

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares