Friday, September 01, 2006

...and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

I hate incessant rain.
I hate Hunter College.
I hate every receptionist for every science department at Hunter.
I hate science.
I hate professors who think they're above overtallying.
I hate having to get dressed up all fancy for a wedding I'm running in for three seconds to because someone there wants to "see me."
I hate wearing make-up.
I hate waiting around for a friend to call me back when they never do because they didn't realize their phone was dead even though we had made our plans the night before.
And I really didn't enjoy this week.
Have a good Shabbos.

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

amen dina- esp the part about the rain!

Sunday, September 03, 2006 2:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares