Monday, March 19, 2007

Sometimes I Have Something to Say, Other Times I Just Ramble

Thursday was my birthday. Indeed, I was born on the ides of March. Thursday was one of those days when something keeps happening. On my way to sign up for piano lessons at the conservatory (awesome birthday present), I spilled coffee all over my skirt. After going from store to store to find a new skirt and not being able to find one in my size that was neither white nor see-through, I found a raincoat long enough to cover the coffee spot on my skirt. When I got to the conservatory, I spent the whole time across the desk from the reception area. The desk came up to my chest and blocked my skirt in completion. But then I had a party and things turned awesome. Also, I went away for a shabbaton with a few friends and had a lot of fun. Then we went skiing on Sunday. Can you say best birthday weekend ever? More instructions will follow.

Labels: , ,

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger AdamDmurray said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 4:17:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Thanks Ads! Any present will do. :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares