Monday, July 16, 2007

Incredible.

Today, July 16th, 2007 at 11:53 AM I fell in love. Mark that date down in your calendars because I will be accepting anniversary gifts for our 3rd month, 1 yr., and 5 yr. anniversaries. With whom did I fall in love, you ask? How did it happen, you want to know? Can I tell you everything including the juicy details?!!? Ask no more, my fellow friends, ask no more.
I was doing nothing more than my average everyday doings on this balmy Monday morning. There I was, just sitting quietly at my desk, keeping an eye on my charts and reading the paper online when I first laid eyes on him. Crisp and clean in black on white. German in origin. 13 letters long. Simply wonderful in sound. I'd keep this love private but for my immense generosity so now join me in the following exercise. First, say "shah" as in sha-la-la. Next, add a "d" sound. Shahd. In. Say, "in." Shahd-in. Now make your lips into a circle and say, "froi." Froi. Shahd-in-froi. Can you say "duh?" Shahd-in-froi-duh. Once you've got that, add a slight German lilt. Schadenfreude!
Dare I say it's better than lederhosen?

Labels: ,

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to burst your love affair, but have you tried to get your mouth around Weltanschauung?

Monday, July 16, 2007 3:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lederhosen is soooooo much better. I think it's the only time we've ever agreed on hotness.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares