Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Take Time to Tell Me You Really Caaaa-are

One of our poetry assignments (gooooo summer school!) was to write about a song that has special meaning to us. One of my classmates wrote about "Always and Forever." When she took her poem out to read and told the class what song it was about, my professor started singing it. At one point in the reading, she looked up to give the teacher a dirty look because her humming got a little too loud. I thought that was weird. Y'know, that my professor was humming while the woman read. But when the poem was over, my professor said, "okay! Now everyone!" and led the class into the song. Yes. The whole thing. I didn't join in, but I danced in my chair.

Labels: ,

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares