Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Be Tznius!

I designed a new tee for Punks, but it's a lil risque...



If you can't read what it says, here's a larger version:



The copy was Steve's idea, so here's his review:
"I have never met anyone who can put the thoughts I have in my mind in a nice 60's sexually explicit yet Torah friendly design... I LOVE YOU!"

You can pick up your copy at the Punks of Zion store.

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dina! so my friends saw the t-shirt on my livejournal and they all LOVE it. I'm trying to convince them to buy it but we're cheap... and have no where to wear it.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahaha! They're pretty cheap, I think.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares