Sunday, June 19, 2005

Quote of the Day

On Starving Oneself
"That's sooooooo 2 years ago."
-Miryam

9 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, though, the trend is defenitely back! Did you see new pics of Shakira? And Kelly Clarkson? Not to mention the obvious ones: Lindsey, Nicole Richy, etc. As liquid generation put it, "the bobblehead look is sooo chic." I guess great trends really do come back.

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How silly of me! starving oneself isn't in, Coke is!!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahahahhahahahaha! Well, we'll see how chic starving oneself is tonight, I think. Although looking at my sister over Shabbos would make anyone think it's the hottest look!

Monday, June 20, 2005 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh darn, once again i will be out of fashion, and so last season, as i will not be starving myself.

Monday, June 20, 2005 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

blooger bleeger muger proger tuger stuger mooger magher licker picker ticker shticker

Monday, June 20, 2005 2:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think staving is hot. Then again I like reading national geographic.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

DONI!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think as a punishemtn we will no longer try to help doni get girls unless they are boobless. fair enough?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Haha--I don't think we've ever tried to help Dons get girls. I think he might just be one of the very few guys we know who never said:
"get me a girl!"
"any hot girls in your classes you wanna hook me up with?"
"look out for hot girls and then we can have a threesome with her!"
"I need a girlfriend--get me one!"
etc.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares