Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Personal Trainer

Remember the personal trainer who was helping me out last week? I saw him at the gym last night, too. Again, he wasn't outright hitting on me. But this time he walked me to the door and told me to call him if I'd be at the gym before Wednesday (when I said I would) and that if not, we'll do a leg workout on Wednesday night.

Um, wait, what?

He's really, seriously, going to train me.

But...I...what?

I'm thoroughly confused because I don't know what to do in this situation. Am I supposed to tell him up front that I'm not interested in anything but training with him? What if he had nothing else in mind? Should I play the boyfriend card and just drop a mention like, "oh, yeah, my boyfriend told me to try that machine, but I don't know how it works?" (I really can't, though, because I always mess fake stories up.) Should I just create an ambiguous friend/more than friend? Like, "I was going to come yesterday but I was out with a friend...or...well, yeah, friend." Or perhaps I should just play it cool and mention that I can't pay him to train me but I'd be more than happy to bake him cookies. Yeah, I think I'll do that one! Okay, problem solved until I see him again and chicken out.

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

lol i would definetly see it as a challenge....cuz if you didnt say it right away than its probably not serious....you should just bake him stuff and dont mention it and when he makes a move tell him sorry im a lesbian...works like a charm (works on me that is :(

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I was thinking about trying that one, but I thought that he might find the idea that I have a girlfriend too interesting. The thing, though, is that he's an interesting guy. He's working on a book with a friend that he told me about and it is REALLY cute! So, I don't wanna scare him away, but...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

so why are you causing so much problems...sleep with him already

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes. We were also discussing that if I make cookies it can go two ways: either, "oh, she's paying me like this..." or, "wow! She bakes too!"

So, uh...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares