Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Now For Pictures from the Vort!

I know, I know, I'm obsessed. But I had to upload the pictures! So...from the engagement party we have...
Doni and Miryam, the chattan and kallahme with Chaya and Steve
me and Chaya alone
me and the kallah :)
me and Tzippy
And, of course, some Hunter people...Moishe, Aaron, Tova, me, and Steve!



Enjoy...:)

8 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

when did tzippy get there??? and why do i look like a mobster with a guy that looks like inspector gadget behind me

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

You look like a mobster because you are one, my love. And the Inspector Gadget is Miryam's cousin who really looks more like that actor whose name I just forgot.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Luke Skyhopper said...

steve sorta looks like a o-girl pimp in tht pic with dina and chaya. wheres randy?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger asher said...

could you folks act like adults....I realize getting married is a great game but it's serious too....no wonder no one has any respect for this "modern orthodox" type of lifestyle

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats that supposed to mean? we can take marriage seriously and have fun at the same time, dear. and for the record, i don't know of anyone who doesn't take this modern orthodox kind of lifestyle seriously. maybe you should start hanging out with more respectful people and stop assuming ppl don't take somehting seriously just because they have fun with the pictures after the engagemetn party.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Dina! I thoght we weren't gonna put up the bad one of us. and why does the first pic make doni's face look strange? there's soemhtign odd about it.
and steve, inspector gadget is my cousin gedalyah. alot of yeshivish guys wear hats like that, but the darkenss of the picture makes him look kinda shady.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hi Asher, welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy.

I just want to point out, in regard to, "could you folks act like adults....I realize getting married is a great game but it's serious too...." that being an adult doesn't mean you can't have fun, it means that you know when to have fun and when to be serious. Deciding whom to marry and when is serious. Celebrating a simcha is fun. But, uh, you might find this interesting...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just because we have a sense of humor and know how to have fun in an entriely kosher way, doesn't mean we don't know when to be serious.

when your friends get engaged, it's supposed to be a fun and happy time. which means you're supposed to have fun with it. make it a joyous not sullen, sad and boring.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares