Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So Then I Bought All This Junk and I Didn't Even Have To!

Calories I purchased today for the sake of getting quarters:
240 cl. Mounds for change of a $10
(-120 cl. Mound shared with Ben)
90 cl. FrozFruit for change of a $5
200 cl. ice cream bar for change of a $5

See now, for some reason, parking regulations were not in effect today and I couldn't find a spot anywhere. Luckily, the meter spot I took was directly in front of the doors to Thomas Hunter, so I didn't have to walk far once an hour (although that might not have been such a bad idea since I kept eating to get quarters). The only thing is, I hate futility. And what was today? Completely pointless. I waited around in the city all day at school because I had my meter obligations and my 7 o'clock class professor was a no-show. Truth be told, I'm a little worried about her because there wasn't even a note saying she wouldn't be in which is very unlike her. But the point of this post is that I have a headache and need sleep and I could have been home by 1:30 this afternoon. Yes, I just kvetched.

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

so true, zombie lama. so true.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares