Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mir's Shower

Last night we made a shower for Miryam and becauser I haven't had any "picture posts" in a while, I thought I'd grace all of you with our beauty and the beauty of our gifts.
The beauty of our gifts: Chaya, Michal, and I wanted to relive high school for Miryam. (If you weren't in MHSG with us, you won't get it...sorry.)
Me and the Kallah and the hat I made her.

The end.

16 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

im so sad that i missed the whole reliving high school part- and wow- quite a coat

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetest, please remove the pic of me you and the coat. thank you.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 4:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so sad i missed it. :-(

nice hat mir!

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't say that the Holocaust was caused by the Jews you infinitely confused girl. Quote me where I say that the Holocaust was caused by the Jews.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...I just spotted a typo, Deens. Is my stupidity affecting you?

Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That comes from Dina's comment in "Don't Smile At Me That Way," Nuclear Jew. I'm a very strange, strange person, Nuclear Jew...especially when I am in the company of disrespectful and ignorant people like you.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's nucular, mr. observant.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

BecauseR? That typo? I actually thought that "because" sounds cooler with an "r" at the end and have decided that from this point on, all "becauses" should be "becausers."

mcmjdog? nice.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moshiak go away if you don't like us. Nobody asked for your Sinicism.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

That is a beautiful coat. Would go very well with the hat you made too...

becauser is good, but my heart will always belong to leftern...

Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, nice job mcmjdog. Anything that you can do to belittle Moshiak would be terrific, especially given that you know neither me nor my book.

I will go away when people like Dina don't accuse me of things like saying that the Holocaust was caused by Jews, thank you very much.

Moshiak

Monday, December 05, 2005 12:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to apologize...

I have been an absolute ass and want to admit my errors. Firstly, I DID say that the jews caused the holocaust because placing the blame is describing causation. Additionally, I admit that Xvi has the right to critique my work, having read my crappy pdf file that has no particular point. I also admit that you dont need years of training to understand my books/lectures/other shit but a basic introductory course to philosophy or logic. And if you have that under your belt you are also aware that I dont have anything particular to say but that I like saying nothing in big words to convince myself that Im intelligent. I realize that I am a self-aggrandizing ass and I will stop humoring you guys with my stupid retorts because I know you laugh at me behind my back and I'm clearly EXCEPTIONALLY self-conscious.

Bye then.

PS. Ketchup rocks!

Monday, December 05, 2005 1:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that's a possibility, but that's false. I am not full of myself. For proof, read the Philosophy. And no course in philosophy or logic would teach you the meaning of life. See, I don't know if you're aware of this, but people today do not profess to know the meaning of life, because they don't know it. So your logic professor or your philosophy professor would not teach you the meaning of life. They would teach you history or silly theories or how not to think about philosophy, but none of them would teach you about the meaning of life. In my book, you will find the meaning of life ... if you read it properly. If you skim it, then you will fail to grasp it. Philosophy is not easy to understand, but absolutely everyone here can understand it. That is the truth. Now, you can PRETEND that I'm full of myself, but I can PROVE otherwise. The proof is found at www.moshiak.com. And yes, the Philosophy is necessary for the safety of the Jews. And that comes from knowledge of the neo-Nazi movement in this country.

Sorry, but there is nothing that I have that explicityly or implicitly expresses a belief that the Jews caused the Holocaust. I am asking someone to pull up a quote, and no one is doing it because the quote doesn't exist.

Ketchup, you're a smart guy. Dina is a smart girl. You and Dina would make a good couple.

Moshiak

Monday, December 05, 2005 6:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the solution to the problem. I've been honest with people - and that's a good policy - but I haven't been communicating clearly enough, so I come off as full of myself. Further, people sort of WANT to believe that I'm full of myself, so it's even more important that I am articulate. For example, instead of insulting people's intelligence in an attempt to demonstrate my mental superiority, I should challenge the ideas themselves. That way, I more directly communicate with people. After all, it is not my goal to prove that I have intelligence; that would only be useful as a means to the end. The end is to get people to read my book, and people have to believe not merely that I am intelligent, but that I am the Moshiach. The best way to do that is to talk more about the ideas. My intelligence is a secondary issue. Sure, I would want to display that, but I should primarily care about the ideas. So honesty is the best policy; I just need to work on my communication skills. "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

As far as I'm concerned, I have no reason to check back on this website anymore.

Moshiak

Monday, December 05, 2005 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like fun!! Wish I was there

Friday, December 09, 2005 1:37:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like fun!! Wish I was there

Friday, December 09, 2005 1:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares