Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bad Day Plays: 794

I was walking along 51st today with my headphones falling out of my ears every few steps from the pull my scarf was having on the wire and thinking about how convenient it would be for iPods to come with bluetooth and little ear buds bluetoothed to them when Dave Matthews wasn't enough. I needed to hear Bad Day by Fuel. Now, don't get me wrong--I wasn't having a bad day. It's just that I got one of those cravings.

Remember that song and its genius lyrics? Had a bad day again, said I would not understand. Left a note that said, "I'm sorry--I had a bad day again." She spilled her coffee, broke a shoelace. Schmeared the lipstick on her face. Slammed the door and said, "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again." Hehe.

I downloaded the song as soon as I got home (well, after dinner because eating is the most important activity of my day) and have not stopped listening to it since. I am listening while I write this and probably will be listening to it while you read this.

The odd thing is that my mood actually swung right into "bad dayish" around 9:00 or so tonight. Could it have been the song? Perhaps. I bet I have some association with it that I'm not realizing. And for those who don't appreciate the opening sentence for this post--I swear there's nothing wrong, I blame the same old song. You wouldn't understand.

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger Lost in Service said...

No bluetooth ipod headphones for you. They'd have to be bulky in order to power them. Apple understands that while its a convenience not to have cable, its more of a convenience not to have a brick on you head.

=D

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares