Friday, April 21, 2006

Praised Be Those Who Wear Their Beards with Pride


The beards are back. It's possible that some people don't have much just yet, or that they plan on shaving when they go back to work, but this is sphira and sphira is beardtime. Rejoice in song and savor these next 40-odd days. :) (And you can also check out that nifty chart above, it's linked to the page it's from which features a long glossary of beard terms. Bet you didn't know that the hairs that make up a beard are known as "terminal hairs," eh?)

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beards are icky! but i still <3 dina. :-P

Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:04:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

So I just found that you can take a beard survey on the site the picture links to. Cowabunga! (I'm trying to bring that word back.)

Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina,

what do u think thye root of your obsessions with chin pubes is?
does your father have?

do you have some sort of hairsuit fetish?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Um...They're undeniably manly in a hot way. And plus, I'm not a fan of just beards, I like beards on young guys, not old men.

And no, my father does not, indeed, have a beard.

You don't think beards are serious hotness?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess my armchair psychology was incorrect then-Time to pick a new major :-)
Honestly Dina, im a fan of clean shaven. on my guys AND on me- wink , wink.
summertime is coming up, I'm sure you can relate.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares