Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Summer? ...FLING!

After two kooky sedarim, a Taboo match (me and my cousin v. my brother and my other cousin) that was built up to for a year, and school work over Chol HaMoed, there is nothing I look forward to more eagerly than more food for the next two days. How anyone loses weight on Pesach is beyond me.

Chag kasher v'sameach!

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i think ashkeis should. afterall, what do they eat?

Friday, April 21, 2006 1:44:00 AM  
Blogger _ said...

i lose weight because matzah tastes like crap. i stay away from carbs and end up eating a lot of vegetables and chicken.

how come you're so religious?

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

It's not so much a matter of what is eaten over how much is eaten...two meals per day and nothing much to do but eat! (Not that I ate all day, it's just one of those things where you can't really drive to the gym, etc.) I also don't really get how you ate nothing, Nukes. But then, my mom's an awesome cook. Aaaaaaaaaaand I said omer for the first two days and then missed it. I really wanted to get it this year, but alas, I didn't.

Friday, April 21, 2006 5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares