Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Ants Go Marching One By One--Hoorah! Hoorah!

Once upon a time I was just a nice girl wearing a nice white skirt. Then one day, I jumped onto my bed and folded my legs to make a lap for my computer. But upon folding my legs, I noticed a line of dark dots near the edge of my skirt. Looking closer, I discovered a series of dead fruit flies in what appeared to be a thin line of a possibly sticky substance. I don't know how they managed to get stuck to my skirt with nearly perfect distances between each other, but I haven't been the same person since. I blame the insects.

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

i dont know what to say...thats just weird!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, eww?

Friday, September 22, 2006 1:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares