Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yes, That's a Dress I Have On

My cousin made a facebook album called "In Celebration of Dinerd" (I got that nickname from my uncle when I started calling him Uncle Leonard). The album consists of pictures of me looking terrible, babies, Yedidya, and her. After crying myself to sleep that night, I thought long and hard and came up with a great plan of revenge: I'd make an album in tribute to her. This might not seem so revolutionary, but considering that I have a scanner and thousands of pictures of her before she discovered hair gel, it is. Anyway, while looking through pictures, I found this gem:
I don't know how old I was exactly, but I think the baby just had his bar-mitzah this past year. I actually remember the day this picture was taken. I was holding the baby on my side at one point and one of my aunts walked past me (we were at some family event...the baby is one of twins) and said, "she's such a natural, she already has the hips for this!"


(Sorry, Monseyguy, but I had to post this.)

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How honored am I, that you included me in an actual post?!

You have absolutely made my day. You now have my permission to post three baby-related items per day for a week! :P

And in all honesty, it's a cute picture. The baby looks very comfortable.

May you cradle many more beautiful children, and may they nuzzle into your neck and sleep peacefully while you sigh in happiness.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

omg i think i had the same dress!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And I also realized that this dress is totally stylish right now. All it needs are a pair of black leggings underneath and robin hood boots to make me look like a total fashionista.

Friday, September 15, 2006 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares