Thursday, September 21, 2006

This Time I Really Can't Hear Anything

Something always has to happen. That's the rule, isn't it? When the season finale of Project Runway Season Two was on, I got stuck in traffic for the first time in all my commutes home that semester. When I ordered the DVD of season two of The Office, nothing would play but the deleted scenes. And just when I thought I was beyond all TV-related mishaps now that we have a Tivo-like program on our computer, my recorded season premiere of The Office (I'm in class when it's actually on) is missing the sound. As someone who RARELY ever watches tv (I only ever watch Project Runway and The Office aside from when I'm at work and the tv's always on in the background) it's amazing how bound to television problems I am.

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

god is sending u a message- tv = avodah zarah!

Sunday, September 24, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Except that HaShem's always working in far more mysterious ways. There's no chance this is a message...it's way too clear. :)

Sunday, September 24, 2006 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares