Friday, November 24, 2006

Professor Plum with the Candlestick in the Billiard Room

Night after night, I've been having bizarre dreams. The only common factors are that the set-up is like a real story (with foreshadowing, build-up, etc.) and the storylines include murders. Actually, there's another one too, but I'm not going to share it because I don't need anyone reading it the wrong way. Oh! And also, there are countless strangers. I've rarely had stranger dreams--the characters were always people I knew. I didn't think much of that, but now I've had another dream like that and I'm starting to question my sanity. Literally--foreshadowing--in my dreams! It's the weirdest thing ever. Shabbat shalom l'kulam.

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares