Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Baby?

Last night, while babysitting my cousin's kids, I thought I heard a light pitter-patter upstairs. Warned that I might need to help one of the kids if she wakes up to use the bathroom, I went up to see if that was the case. It wasn't. But on my way back to the kitchen (where I was studying for a test), I passed the baby and stood watching him sleep for a couple of minutes.
When I got back to my books, I noticed that I had a missed text message from a friend. It read: "stop watching the baby sleep, it's just creepy!" Anyway, I thought that was pretty funny.
Aaaaaaaanyway, I'm looking forward to the short week ahead. Yay!

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

not such a clear pic but i love fat babies

Monday, November 20, 2006 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I was playing around with the settings on my phone and I think I made the contrast too high or something. And, I have one even better for you--he's not just a fat baby, he's a strong, fat baby. Y'know how some babies have gobbily fat and others have harder fat? He's a harder fat! It's scrumalicious!

Monday, November 20, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe im having this convo, but yes, i totally know what you are talking about with good hard fat vs. soft, mushy, i think im gonna permanently dent you fat. maybe bring the baby on the hike if i come

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares