Friday, November 03, 2006

QOTD: Edited Edition

I don't often copy and paste conversations onto the blog, but Sara thought part of this should be qotd, I can't turn down a request and just a part didn't work without the rest. So, without further ado:

Sara
:
self richeous bastards
Me: and self-righteous, too!
Sara: haha
Sara: i wish they had mavis beacon teaches spelling
Me: ahahhahahaha
Sara: i would really benifit from that program
Me: BENEFIT!
Me: you're amazing

Also, I would like to mention that I was recently speaking to a friend about my habit of being a mean editor and was told (more or less) that being a mean editor is not cool. However, I must point out that just today, someone who was in my workshop group last week came into class, sat next to me, and then let me know that he really appreciated the editing/critiquing I did for his piece. And the mean parts? Everything I wrote was what he needed to hear. Thank you, I'll be here all week.

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dinz- how bout a tradeoff; ill be your personal assistant if you become my personal speller

Friday, November 03, 2006 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares