Friday, October 20, 2006

But I Love Having Opinions on Articles

I got a 102 on the Cultural Anthropology midterm I took today. It was 25 multiple choice questions and I was done with it in 15 minutes. I'm not sure if all this was because I'm loving the course (not the class per se but all the articles I had to read, etc.) or because I just have a hidden talent for Cultural Anthropology. So, everyone's invited to join me in celebration of the first 102 I've gotten in ages at the party I will be throwing in Tibet, Sri Lanka, or Northern Canada (I have yet to decide). And by everyone I mean males over the age of 21...

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger Luke Skyhopper said...

hey can u lower the age requirement? i needa get out of nyc

Sunday, October 22, 2006 5:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares