Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Few Israel Pictures

This is a picture I took of a rotten rimon.
This is a picture someone took of me looking like a fairy.
This is a picture I took of a little Chassidish boy at Kever Rachel.
This is a picture I took of a window in Chevron.
This is a little Chevron boy who is now inadvertently the most gorgeous model in the world. Just look at how he's thinking!
This is Mearat HaMachpelah.
This is me.
No, really, I have things to say...I just don't have time yet to write them out.

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pic of the kid- his tan is beautiful- sigh- i want to go to israel

Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

There are a number of very religious Christians who LIVE in Israel. And as for NY...shoot me an email when you know more!

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

These pictures are great!

You look so pretty...especially in the daytime picture.

It looks like you had an amazing time.

Good Shabbos!

Friday, October 20, 2006 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares