Friday, January 26, 2007

Dunder-Mifflin, This Is Pam

When there's no deadline looming ahead, I tend not to get any writing done. This is a shame because I've been collecting essay ideas over the past two months and have yet to get any of them down. Another thing is that the spacebar of my family computer clicks loudly when you hit it and sometimes needs to be pressed more than once to do its job. I know it's annoying, but I never told anyone that it's because of me. One time the spacebar fell out and I'm the one who put it back and now it sounds terrible all the time. I don't know what I did wrong, but it's terribly noisy. Also, I just noticed because I was paying attn to it, that I only ever hit the spacebar with my right thumb. My poor left thumb just sits hovering around above it, but it never gets a chance because my right thumb is quicker. I see now that the rusty spacebar is a problem because I can type 68 wpm on my laptop and only 57 wpm on this computer. I just tested myself.
Have a good shabbos!

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares