Thursday, January 04, 2007

Obviously, I Gave Myself an A

Today, the WSJ.com's survey question was How would you grade your fashion sense? They don't usually give the "men" and "women" options, but today they did. I viewed both the men and women's results and noted how great the difference was in the amount of votes garnered for each category. The number were 394 and 832.
That is, only 394 women voted while a whopping 832 men did. I was surprised. I was also surprised that most people gave themselves Bs. I thought the women would because there's always that, "I think I dress pretty well, but I'm no Vogue cover," but I was (once again) surprised by the men. I thought most would give themselves A.

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares