Friday, January 19, 2007

You Ruined a Funny Joke, Get Out of My Offive

Good morning, snow. Good morning, birds I hear chirping. Everything's up and around backwards. Whooo ooooh office depot ooh ooh we will lend you a hand and for all that you do, we hand it to you whooo ooooh office depot oooh ooh we will lend you a hand...
Well, yesterday, anyway, I went to get a manicure at the new place around the corner from my office. As I was picking out a color, this woman came up to me and in a heavily-accented voice asked if I wanted a massage. I told her I didn't. "I'll give it to you while you're getting the manicure so you don't waste time," she said in other words. I told her again that I wasn't interested. "Okay," she said, "I'll give it to you for free and you just tip me."
I sat down for the manicure and after taking off my coat the massage lady and another lady said something in a language I didn't understand (or recognize).
"They just said you have a very nice figure," the manicurist told me.
I thanked the manicurist and she asked me what I do.
"I work around the corner."
"Oh, in that big building?"
"Yes."
"But what do you do?"
"Um...I trade."
"OH REALLY? Oh, wow, I thought you were a belly-dancer or dance teacher the way you dress and that you're so slim."
That, folks, was a first. And the manicurist continued with the manicure and the masseuse continued banging me on the back with hot stones.

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today Doni and I saw this skirt at quiksilver which I can only see either you or a gypsy wearing and we almost bought it for you. Then we didn;t. Sorry.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 4:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares