Sunday, December 31, 2006

Mazal Tov Josh Happy 50th Birthday

My brother came home from Israel for our younger brother's bar mitzvah. I forced him to take a picture with me because he called me Pippi Longstocking.
The Shabbos was beautiful. My favorite part was after my brother leined. First, the minute he was done my Bubbe popped her head into the men's section to congratulate him. A few minutes later, he came into the ladies' section with his hands up and his fingers in a "V" for victory.

Later, my cousins asked, "what was with the Rocky pose?"
"Rocky?" he said, "I was doing Nixon."
Also, Friday afternoon, the photographer was telling us to do all these different poses. At one point, the whole family was in the picture and he asked us to all do thumbs-up. I thought it was ridiculous, but one picture couldn't hurt so we all obliged. Then he asked us to keep it that way for the next few shots and I couldn't contain my laughter at all. I had to turn away from him because I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

And in the end, my speech was just right.

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares