Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Usually Put All Three in a Blender and Call It a Meal

I went to the dentist yesterday and the hygienist told me she was starting to see stains on my teeth, something she hasn't seen before on my teeth. When I explained that my diet consists mainly of chocolate, coffee, and peanut butter, she looked at me like I was weird and asked if I eat a lot of those foods. I said, "lots and lots."

Labels: ,

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

Best,
Alex
www.jewrusalem.net/en

Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares