Thursday, August 02, 2007

Cafe au lait avec glace?





This past week I went to London and Paris and had a number of fun language experiences. However, the best language experience was the one waiting for me when I got home. There, sitting on the kitchen counter were some signs my brother made to welcome all of us home (he was the only one around this week).
One sign read:
Cheerio, mite
and another read:
bon sowr (boon swah)
and
madam, madam roselle (or something like that)
I love them.

Labels: ,

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Paris cold or hot? Your choice of accessories confuses me.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

It's a very light silk scarf. We had just bought it. I know the sight of me in a scarf just blows you away with my Frenchness, but please try containing your excitement for the sake of my other readers. Thanks, Mir.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares