Thursday, June 23, 2005

And Here's My Proof

Behold, the halo of truth:

For those of you who find it difficult to decipher that picture, allow me to explain. This is a tree in a park about five seconds from my house. There is a message carved into the tree that reads:
Dina
Y
Kids
A little freaky, I know. Years and years ago, some kid (named Simcha) carved that into the tree as undying testimony to the fact that I'm crazy. So there, Donso, I am more baby crazy than you and I even have a tree to prove it!

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

1. The tree belongs to the town of Wesley Hills.
2. It was on Succot; I would never tell someone to write on Succot.
3. No one wants a baby more than I.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares