Monday, June 20, 2005

I Am Not a Fat Pain in the Bleep!

Esther blogged about the Starbucks Oracle and it is really funny.

Apparently, this is what the Starbucks Oracle has to say about me:
Behold the Oracle's wisdom:
Personality type:
Fat
You're always worrying about your weight. That's because you're fat. You're constantly whining about problems that are your own fault. You are a total pain in the ass.
Also drinks: Diet RC Cola
Can also be found: On Jerry Springer

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a very mean oracle. It kept telling me i'm lame, even when my drink wasn't somehting i really order.

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

I think I would cry if my computer called me fat. But it calling me an "ass-clown," now that's just funny.

Monday, June 20, 2005 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares