Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Quotes of the Day

From the Love of My Life...
"Look: you're gonna get married in the next couple of years; I gotta relieve some of the sexual tension between us the best I can as fast as I can."
-Steve

Possible Reasons for Unemployment (just sayin'...)
"My resume would be like: ate a lot of food."
-Mark

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve! You can't marry Dina and I! That's polygamy and illegal in New York! Besides, we have a child together! What would poor little Dima do? He might turn to drugs!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh, don't worry Tovs, he doesn't want to marry me. He just feels the need to defend his advances and dirty talk.
:)

Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares