Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Math, Oh How I Hate Thee


I have a tendency to solve problems using my own, made-up formulas and ending up with the correct answers.
Something tells me I'm in the wrong major.

:) Dyscalculia, I tell you!

6 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those knees are HOT!!! how 'bout i take you to my van so you can show me them elbows?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahahahahahahahha!

I believe you've seen them. I do recall hearing an "I can see your elbows, whore" once.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see your knees, whore

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probability is not math!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, dina thts a provacative pic. leaves too much and too little to the imagination.

crazy mo

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Dons, remember that series by that really funny writer? The classroom was on the 11th floor but there was no 11th floor and they did expirements like, "an egg dropped from the window will cook while in the air from the heat and therefore will be solid and not break when landing. What?
Anyway, there was one kid in the class you're reminding me of. He would get a problem of, say, 5+4=? and count on his fingers: 1, 87, 6, b, 3, 45, apple...it's 9! Yeah...

Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares