Monday, June 20, 2005

What I See in My Backyard

Groundhogs are really cute looking. I saw one today. It came up to me while I was doing some work out in my backyard and it looks like a porcupine without pricklies. Unfortunately, it was just a tad too unafraid of me for my comfort (rabies, anyone?) so I shouted and it ran away. Oh, how I love the suburbs.

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think suburban animals are getting too comfortable. There's a group of deer who I contantly see runnign around my neighbors FRONT yard. And there are barely any trees there. so weird. remember when the only time you saw deer was in the early morning and in back yards or areas with thick trees?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

"Or areas with thick trees"

Like, right next to my house?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares