Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What It's Like to Be Back

"Whoa--did you see what's going on in New Orleans?" Steve asked me today.
Ian turned around from his computer. "The state of New Orleans?"

Ian's usually smart. :)

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister thinks chicago is a state.

and what's up with this word verification, before i post a comment?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, I meant the state of Louisiana! When he was little my brother used to think that my great grandparents cottage in Ontario constituted the entirety of Canada. Inotherwords Random Stranger: "I'm going to Canada." My Brother: "THEY go to the cottage TOO!?"

Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares