Monday, September 19, 2005

Ice Cream and Me

Finally! My friend Sara got herself a place on the web to share her insights. Insights such as, "I don't know, but to me saying grade something always made it sound like you're dealing with a retarded audience- and therefore you must simplify to GRADE 9 so as not to befuddle the poor soul. But that's just me" and, "yet most people are terrified by the mere thought of a- gasp- akward silence- and proceed to resort to innane chatter when faced with the threat of a moment of silence. Maybe this unconventional viewpoint is part of the reason why I'm viewed as antisocial sometimes."

In high school, Sara and I used to have Away Message Rivalries (if I were on my family computer, I'd give you some samplings of my brilliance, but alas, I am on my laptop). But now, I would like to introduce you to her blog: Ice Cream and Me (I came up with the name). So take a look around, go back when she updates, and enjoy...it comes highly recommended by me. :)

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares