Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm Don't Think Twice!

Which Bob Dylan song are you?

Don't Think Twice

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


I'm just going to say that I was really surprised that I got a result so on the truth. This is the one song I think of everytime I think of ANY guy I used to know!
...Still I wish there was somethin' you would do or say
To try and make me change my mind and stay
We never did too much talkin' anyway
So don't think twice, it's all right...


2 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, September 19, 2005 2:32:00 AM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Also got "Don't Think Twice" but I'd like to be the Peter Paul & Mary version, so you can still be Dylan....

Monday, September 19, 2005 2:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares