Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Anniversary

It occurred to me today that I missed the first year anniversary of this blog a couple of days ago. So much for that. Anyway, it's a little exciting that I stuck with something for this long, and I think everyone should take note that I am capable of such an act. :)
In celebration, here is a list of my Top Twelve Favorite posts, either because I think they're good or because I just plain like them for no reason.
Enjoy.
So Sick
It Was Just My Birthday, and Now I'm 52
Part One: Lost in Riverdale / Part Two: Asleep / Part Three: Operation Tighty-Whiteys
Hot 'n Spicy!
Math Just Ain't My Thing
The Man and the Bike
The Allman Brothers Rock as Hard as Ever and as Well as Ever!
Yi
Heroes in a Half Shell--Turtle Power!
Why I Love Having Brothers
And to Think that I Saw Him on Mulberry Street (just not really Mulberry street)
No One to Tell Us No

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Haha! I just noticed that there are 13 here. But I'm too lazy to edit it, so I'm just writing that in the comments. Um, mfrwcg?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger null said...

Everybody likes a bakers dozen. Anyway, I'm glad I made the final cut

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina, even though i read most of them already (i dont think i was part of blog land for the first ones) i still really enjoyed reading them again. a combination of ur incredible writting skills and my mid-day boredom.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

nice blog... happy anniversary!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares