Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Anniversary

It occurred to me today that I missed the first year anniversary of this blog a couple of days ago. So much for that. Anyway, it's a little exciting that I stuck with something for this long, and I think everyone should take note that I am capable of such an act. :)
In celebration, here is a list of my Top Twelve Favorite posts, either because I think they're good or because I just plain like them for no reason.
Enjoy.
So Sick
It Was Just My Birthday, and Now I'm 52
Part One: Lost in Riverdale / Part Two: Asleep / Part Three: Operation Tighty-Whiteys
Hot 'n Spicy!
Math Just Ain't My Thing
The Man and the Bike
The Allman Brothers Rock as Hard as Ever and as Well as Ever!
Yi
Heroes in a Half Shell--Turtle Power!
Why I Love Having Brothers
And to Think that I Saw Him on Mulberry Street (just not really Mulberry street)
No One to Tell Us No

5 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Haha! I just noticed that there are 13 here. But I'm too lazy to edit it, so I'm just writing that in the comments. Um, mfrwcg?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Baal Teshuva Benny said...

Everybody likes a bakers dozen. Anyway, I'm glad I made the final cut

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous sara said...

dina, even though i read most of them already (i dont think i was part of blog land for the first ones) i still really enjoyed reading them again. a combination of ur incredible writting skills and my mid-day boredom.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Adam Murray said...

"2, no 6, no 12, BAKER'S DOZEN!!! i tyold you I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin"

heh heh.

Even though I got on the "Dina train" pretty late, I'm enjoying the hell out of your blog.

Keep up the awesome work Dins.

qthzgie?? what the fuck is with that??

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger ~ Sarah ~ said...

nice blog... happy anniversary!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares