Friday, April 28, 2006

The Day Colin Farrell Saw Me

While crossing 61st on my way back to school from the gym, I noticed a guy sitting outside the Regency Hotel. He looked very familiar to me and I figured I knew him from somewhere because he was staring at me, too. Did I meet him at a conference? Was he in one of my classes? With three day's worth of stubble and messy dark hair under a hat, this guy was gorgeous. I had to know him from somewhere. And then, as I passed him, almost brushing his knees with my skirt, it hit me. He was Colin Farrell. So yes, now joining Jay-Z on my list of The Celebrities Who Noticed Me is Colin Farrell (who mind you, I never thought was good looking in any of the movies I saw him in).

(Another Note: I mentioned the hotel because I once saw Will Ferrell come out of that same hotel.)

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

dinalicious! do u realize what this means?!? our taste in guys have collided! we both think that the same hottie with a body is indeed a hottie with a body. that man so belongs in my camp of hotties not urs- true he has scruff but hes a completly unscrawny bad boy! and im remembering you explicitly saying that you didnt think that colin farrel was hot

Friday, April 28, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahahahhahahahahaha! Awesome. Although I would like to point out that it was only in high school that I liked guys who were scrawny. But I guess the whole bad boy thing...yeah, that's definitely your territory. :)

Saturday, April 29, 2006 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina

which innocents do you like? from the 1960's?

Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:10:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes, moviebuff, yes!

I saw it on tv one night and it was awesome. I wish they'd put it onto dvd now...

Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares