Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Don't Do Social in the Morning

I was sitting in traffic on the Palisades for at least three traffic updates when the car behind me pulled into the lane on my left.
"Excuse me?" The guy who was now to my left called.
I turned down my radio to hear him.
"Do you know why we're sitting like this?"
"There was a multi-vehicle car crash," I reported.
"Where?"
"Up there, they said on the radio."
"What's that you're listening to?"
Unsure as to whether he meant what I had on at the time or what I listened to for traffic, I filled him in on the traffic station figuring he'd leave me alone once he had the source himself.
"Oh man, I have an important 9 o'clock meeting; I really hope I make it there on time."
I wished him luck and inched my car ahead while he thanked me, the sweetie, so that he wouldn't talk to me anymore.
Two traffic updates later, I heard a light honk to my right. Same SUV, same driver.
"Your left brake light is out! Just wanted to let you know!"
"Thank you, sir."

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if he was cute- (and jewish) would u have shmoozed it up?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Um...no.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning-poeple. ew...

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares