Monday, May 01, 2006

Even "White" Doesn't Do Them Justice

There are few things more dissappointing than seeing your legs haven't really tanned as darkly as you thought they had after taking your sunglasses off.
...But to make up for it, a bunny rabbit did fly across my lawn while I was outside doing school work.

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you actually tan in sunglasses? hello!!! glasses tan- ewww!

Monday, May 01, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Darling Sara, I gobs sunblock onto my face before going on. Covered by sunglasses or not, there isn't a spot on my face that gets tanned anyway.

Monday, May 01, 2006 1:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shaving them first might help,lol

Monday, May 01, 2006 4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares